I want to do an outdoor photo shoot with Ian for his "real" 3 year old photos, but I've been trying to get great pictures of his three year old self as I can since that shoot is proving to be difficult. I definitely got some cute ones during our small St. Patty's Day shoot and here is part of why . . . I asked him what all of his favorite things are right now. Here we go!
- Best Friend: With a twinkle in his eye and a smile trying hard not to emerge - "Ella Harding"
- Favorite Thing to Do: "Watch Curious George and get work done like you."
- Favorite Food: "Apples, grapes and eggs." (he almost never eats eggs!)
- Favorite Book: "My coloring book."
- Favorite Story: "Jesus." Which one? "The one where he died. Where the soldiers wrapped his face up." (we've been playing with his Easter resurrection eggs and he is fascinated with the linen cloth . . . his daddy tells him the WHOLE story!)
- Favorite Song: "Jesus Loves Me."
- Favorite Place to Go: "Target."
- Favorite Treat: "Lollipop."
- Favorite Color: "Purple."
- Favorite Number: "Five."
- Favorite Thing to Wear: "Shirts." Which one? "My new green one." (the one he's wearing in the pictures)
- Favorite Toy: "My gator."
- Favorite Thing to Do at School: "Play with the noculars." (binoculars)
- Do you have any other favorite things? (This is where we got silly!): "Rocking chairs, furniture, high chairs, windows, my kitchen, boxes, eggs, lamps, bottles, pictures and bunnies." He basically named everything he could see at the moment! SO CUTE!!!
Love my sweet, sweet boy so very much!!!